Sunday, March 1, 2009

Six


Today, March 1, marks our 6th wedding anniversary. We celebrated by eating at Vesta Dipping Grill (SUPERB). It was fabulous and it was Denver Restaurant week so it was $52.80 plus drinks and tip which put us at another $50....but it was worth it. Apps, entrees, and desserts!

Anniversary Recount:


Year 1. Trip to San Diego
Year 2. ? - it's a blur because of the newness of parenthood
Year 3. ? - it's a blur because my memory was out of commission for a few years due to giving birth.
Year 4. Devils Thumb X Cty ski trip
Year 5. Dinner at Bloom
Year 6. Dinner at Vesta

So, for a month I've tried to figure out something to buy Chris made of "iron" which is the traditional 6th wedding gift. So of course, the day before our anniversary I figure it's time to get serious and went to Home Depot in hopes that I may find something. I'm looking at the smokers (you know for meat) and I turn around and Mr. Wonderful is looking at foliage near by. I accuse him of spying on me and we have a 20 minute discussion on buying a joint gift, which turns out to be nothing made of metal.

Happy Anniversary Chris!

No comments: