Sunday, September 27, 2009

HU-GANTIC

It's like huge and gigantic put together - a "Cole" word that I absolutely love. And that's what kind of weekend we had. We went on a hugantic hike Saturday to Button Rock Preserve with Mr. Wonderful and the dogs. We had a hugantic photo shoot with photographer, Christy Lee. Mr. Wonderful and I had some solo time Sunday to do a great mountain bike ride. The weather this weekend was absolutely incredible.

I'd also like to apologize to my readership, if I have any besides Rachel and Veronica, and say that I will try to be better at posting more often. I so enjoy reading my Nie and CJane because they post something almost every day. And I want to offer that to you...yes, you! If only I had more time.

I've missed some important events from August - yes, I said August. Shame on me. I will post some of the events I've missed, hopefully before we reach Christmas time.

And for the record, I saw my niece and nephew Sunday and can I just say that they are cutest little people and that I absolutely love them? I can say that right? And it's true that I do want to eat their little faces...but I practice self control....Oh, the sweet baby cheeks....I don't know how I resist - oh, I know, because I usually just gum their faces pretending I have no teeth at all and that somehow satifies my need to eat the cheeks.

No comments: