Saturday, May 8, 2010

Early morning

It's early. About 5:30 a.m. I love that the sun starts to light the sky around 4:45 a.m. It's always easier to get up when it's light out. I'm sitting in the kitchen. I can hear Cole's breath as he sleeps, deep and peaceful.

Cole and I helped Umple Derrick and Veronica move yesterday. It will be another long day for them today, even with our help. There were some good laughs to be had though. I love them so much. I love Veronica's ease and grace. Her patience and beauty. I love my brothers intensity and his humor and laugh.

Some inside memories from yesterday to bring a smile to their faces: Derrick falling down the stairs with a gianantic plastic rubbermaid, twisting his ankle and then immediately spearing himself in the back with the stair rail, having Cole say, "Do you want me to carry you like a baby?" Emma talking to Derrick about his man hole (what she meant was man cave, but we got a good chuckle at man hole), who ordered these stairs?, and well, I think we agree that you guys have way to many books. It's time to donate, sell, and buy a Kindle.

Moving sucks but atleast we had fun and were in good spirits.

No comments: