Monday, June 28, 2010

The Reading List

I'm addicted to my Kindle. You already knew that, but I love to say it. Recent books I've read include:
  • Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner-loved it but it took me a while to read it
  • A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer-sad
  • The Help by Kathryn Stockett - just finished it last night...couldn't put it down.
  • Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner-good
  • The Luxe by Anna Godbersen-great
  • Men and Dogs by Katie Crouch-GREAT
  • Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides - URGH! I'll admit it, I only made 2/3 before I gave up
  • Never Let Me Go-WEIRD
  • The Road by Cormac Mccarthy-ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT
  • The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen-May have been my first detective book, engrossed in it but it gave me creapy dreams
  • The Swimming Pool by Holly Lecraw- LOVED IT
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen- LOVED IT

Next up: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson and I Curse the River of Time by Per Petterson.

What are you reading?

No comments: