Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kitchen Sinks and Such

I don't know what to write about tonight. I should write about Cole and how amazing he is, but I'm not feeling very creative. More like out of sorts. Maybe just tired. So, I guess I'll sum up the highlights with bullet points:
  • Spent four days in Orlando for a conference. It rained the whole time but I reconnected with some friends and met a new favorite, Mindy from Tennessee.

  • Mr. W. got a new job. Yippee! I hope it's all he thinks it can and will be. He deserves to be happy and get paid for how smart he is.

  • Cole absolutely loves gymnastics. We're upgrading from the rec center to a real gym ($$$$) and apparently he loves bubble baths too.

  • Mr. W installed a new sink while I was gone. It looks fantastic. I love it. I mean, I really really love it.
  • Going snowboarding on Monday with Michelle - can't wait to hang out with her.
Like I said, no creativity tonight.

On a side note, Mrs. Veronica - I just read your post from a few days ago. Motherhood has that affect on all of us sometimes, even if we don't spend our days at home with the babies. Big deep breaths. I bet it's better already. I love you.

No comments: