Thursday, March 25, 2010

Scams


I've got to say it. Casa Bonita is a scam. OK, that might be a little too harsh, but really $50 for lunch. Here's the breakdown $14 for my food, $5 each for the kids, plus drinks and oh, don't forget the tokens. Cole thinks the acting is terrible and we never get a seat where you can see the divers hit the water. I don't think I'm sold. But Cole and Sofia - they love it, which is funny since Cole hates Mexican food. Good thing they sell chicken tenders. This post sounds negative.

Glad I could make them happy. Was it me that made them happy or the guy dressed up like a gorilla? Maybe it was the chicken fingers? Or the tokens? Or the gift shop windown shopping?

All I know is for the hour and half round trip drive and hefty bill, they would have been equally satisfied going to McDonalds and playing together. End of story.

No comments: