Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just how much


I realized I haven't written lately about how much I love my sweet Cole.

How I love to kiss his neck

How I love to touch his skin

How I love to watch him sleep

How I love to hear him breath

How I love to watch him play

How I love to hear him read

How I love to listen to him tell me a story or sing me a song

How today, as he slept in the car, it made me think of him as a baby

How fast time goes

How truly precious every single moment is

How I love to watch him grow

How I love to see him try news things

How I love to take care of him when he is sick

How I love to be his mom

How I love to know he grew in my belly, that we are forever tied

How I love his little voice

How I love his beautiful eyes

Oh, how much I love him

I can't even describe

No comments: