Friday, April 23, 2010

Wrinkles at 35

It's official. I'm 35. I think the night I made the transition, a new wrinkle appeared on my lip. No, seriously. It hasn't been there and then, all of the sudden, presto - new wrinkle on my lip. That's probably the most noticable thing to me as I age...wrinkles, about 6 consistent gray hairs, and saggy boobs (breast feeding may be good for babies, but I'm not so sure about mamas.).

So, on April 13, 1975 I was born on a Sunday morning around 6 am. A little six pounder. Thanks for having me Mom and Dad. You gave me life and I will forever be in your debt, wrinkles and all. I love to hear my mom tell the story of my delivery. Every so often, I recount to Cole the story of his birth. It's amazing how fast it goes by. Thanks to everyone for celebrating with me.

Cesar and Fia
Michael! Umple Joe - thanks for taking the pictures
Cole and Ellie
Sweetness!
This card was super funny. Mom, remember Jem?
Aunt Veronica and Pa-cho! Ha.
Crab for lunchFamily celebrating life - how did miss Umple Brian?

No comments: