Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Clouds

Dear Cole,
I had a window seat on my flight home from Boston last night. I usually have a aisle seat which means I don't get to the see the beauty of the sky during flight. But last night, I did. When I looked out after a while of resting my eyes, we were so high above the clouds. Big, fluffy, pillowy, cotton balls....everywhere in the blue sunlight sky. I wanted to jump on them with you, play in them with you, hear you laugh and giggle, tickle you on them, lay on them, bound from one to the next forever....I imagined us doing those things I pretended that we could play in the sky and it was a beautiful moment. Thank you for being there with me. Later in the flight, we went through different clouds that were stretched and dense and dark from the setting sun. Gone were our fluffy bouncy cotton balls.

I missed you darling. I love you so much!

Good night Monkey,
Mommy

No comments: