Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Junior Ranger Adventure Day


Cole,

You and Daddy went with Cesar and Sofia to Junior Ranger Adventure Day on July 30 at Walker Ranch Open Space. You:

1. Helped the rangers solve the crimes that happened in the park.

2. Ran the obstacle course.

3. Built a bird feeder out of recycled materials.

4. Met the special search and rescue dogs that work for the parks.

5. Explored a real ranger patrol vehicle.


Made a pledge:

"As a Junior Ranger, I promise to appreciate, respect, and protect our natural lands, here in Boulder County, and in the natural world, wherever I go. I will help keep wildlife wild, I will leave rocks, plants and historical objects where I find them, for everyone to enjoy, for myself and for future generations."

Love you Jr. Ranger Cole,

Mommy

No comments: