Thursday, October 16, 2008

From Ordinary to Extraordinary

And so it begins. I've been changed by a family (http://cjanerun.com) I've never met except online. They have opened their lives to the world through blogging first, and by a tragic airplane crash second. I'm am addicted to them. They have opened my eyes and allowed me to view my life as extraordinary.

I created this blog in April after an incredible trip to Solvang, CA for my friend Charlotte's triathlon camp. When I returned, I was in some kind of funk for two weeks where all I thought about was being in Solvang. So in order to stay motivated in those moments of complete unproductiveness at work, I created this blog.

It's only now that I realize what I'm suppose to be blogging about --- my son, my husband, my life. My extraordinary life. And so it begins...

No comments: