Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sayings

I'm amazed at how many funny things my little monkey says. Like today, I picked him up from school and he was being so sweet and we were talking about our plans for the night. Then all of the sudden, out of the blue, he says seriously "Mom, what if a cow farted on me?" Seriously, I just started laughing.

He is ALWAYS talking (just like his dad) and I'm amazed at all the things he remembers; things we've told him, places we've been, things we've done. He recites them and I think to myself, "I can't believe you remember that. "

On a different note, my co-workers husband is in the hospital. He had a hip replacement yesterday, so a handful of us at work, made a jingle for him, in rap style and called him in the hospital and sang it to him. The words were pretty funny, but I think the part I like the best, is that we laughed so hard (I mean hard belly, tears in your eyes, laugh) trying to rehearse it so it would be perfect for him. I keep thinking about it and it makes me smile everytime. I hope it makes him smile too.

So, here's to silly questions, silly jingles, and just being plain ol' silly.

Hugs.

No comments: