Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pet Peeve


So just quick rant before I get to the good stuff. I'd like to announce that it utterly disgusts me when someone throws a cigerette butt out of their car window. Everytime I see this happen, I have this very strong to urge to get out of my car, pick up their still smoking cigerette and throw it back in their window. Where do these people think their garbage goes? It's just plan disgusting. So, if you are anyone I know that may have the urge to do this - please, please, please DON'T. I've been holding that in for a week so thanks for listening.

Tomorrow is officially Halloween but that won't stop Cole from wearing his four costumes all year round. And I love that it's acceptable for four year olds to that. I mean, really, they won't be little forever. Let 'em live a little.

OUR FAMILY costume was Burger King, Queen of Hearts, and little Joker. Cole turned out super cute and Chris, well, super creepy. Fun was had at Aunt Veronica's and Uncle Derrick's Halloween Party.

p.s. In case anyone is wondering and hasn't gotten a chance to read cjanerun's blog, they are bringing Nie Nie out of her chemical induced acoma and she is responding well. It's a whole new life for her since she's been out of it for a few months and her new look and skin will bring new challenges and love to her life.

No comments: