Monday, May 11, 2009

Belated Mother's Day


I was too tired to post yesterday and I'm not big on holidays like Valentine's, Father's Day, Mother's day, St. Patrick's Day, etc....When it comes to moms it shouldn't just be one day to say how thankful we are for them. I hope I show and tell my mom throughout the year just how important she is to me.

I got this out of a book Cole made me at school. I thought it was worth sharing:
Mom-isms: Those Little Things Your Mom Always Said

A little birdie told me! A little soap and water never hurt anybody. Close the door! Were you born in a barn? Do you think we're made of money? Don't make me stop this car! I said..No running in the house! Don't put that thing your mouth! You don't know where it's been! Go to your room and think about what you did. Do you want a spanking? How many times do I have to tell you? If I have to come in there.... Do you want something to cry about? I'm going to give you till the count of three....Look at me when I am talking to you. Do you think that money grows on trees? What part of "NO" don't you understand? Wait till your father finds out! Didn't you know all mothers have eyes in the back of their head! How was your day? Let me kiss it and make it better!What kind of cake do you want for your birthday? It's your special day! I am so proud of you! Goodnight sweetheart. I love you.


I know my mom said all of these to me and I've said about all of them to Cole. Love you mama mi soma sia (that's a Cole word)....

No comments: