Sunday, June 14, 2009

No Arguing

Cole and I had the BEST weekend. I'm going to say he didn't argue, or complain, or talk back about 99% of the time. He was terrific. And when he is terrific, I'm terrific. I love to spend time with him. He is great company. Thanks for a great 1st weekend without Dad. Only 32 more days to go.


Food with Rachel - we had dinner with Rachel Friday night. It was a nice treat to see her there.
Fishing (cole caught a fish), Farmers Market, and Fun Movie with Umple Joe and Michael
Slumber Party with Sofia which meant I got to go the Movies with Michelle
Sand Box and Sprinkler Fun at Grandma's
Bike Riding in Broomfield and a Buzz Cut for Cole
I'm tired though so I'm cutting out short. How cute are these pictures?!!




p.s. Umple Joe and Michael - thanks for sharing your Saturday with us.

p.s.s. Dad - Cole asked today
"How long is daddy going to be gone - 5 days?"
I said, "No, much longer than that."
"7 days?"
"Nope, longer than that."
"100 days?"
"Not quite that long."

No comments: