Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Things First: Happy Father's Day..with a PS



(in the beginning - August 2004)

Is it possible that it's been nearly three weeks since my last post? And that I practically missed Father's Day. Well, here it is, short and sweet like my Mother's Day post:

Happy Father's Day to:

Mr. Wonderful, the BEST daddy in the world
My big brother Derrick
Umple Joe
Grandpa Jack
Grandpa Frank
Cesar
Stan Matz, proud papa of the tiniest baby boy
Umple Brian - who spent the afternoon at Cole's school filling in for Chris at their Father's Day Party
Jim Jones
Toby Buchanan - my newest "old timer" friend from Easton, WA
My grandpa, Virgil Coleman - gone but never forgotten
All my uncles
And all the others I have inadvertently forgot to mention

Love to all. Thanks for being part of our family.
P.S. We had a fabulous bbq at my mom's house with good food, great company, and the cutest little kids on the planet.

No comments: