Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy 36th Birthday Brother!

We celebrated Derrick's birthday yesterday (it actually fell on Thanksgiving) but Veronica put together a great party on Friday to celebrate his birth. There are a few things I know about my brother - I know we are quite different and I know that he knows everything about every sport and every person who plays sports. You see, it's his photographic memory. He just can't help but remember every stat from every game. And this gift helped in college too I might add. Jealous? OK, maybe just alittle bit. There are photos of the two us, one taken at Cole's 4th Birthday party at Chuckie Cheese, one taken on the day he proposed to Veronica, ones when we were little, that I absolutely adore. It's good to have a brother and it's great to be able to celebrate his life.


No comments: