Friday, December 18, 2009

Skate City - Emerald Elementary Night

So, remember how I said I lost my camera. Well, it happened at Skate City and I had taken a
ba-gillion pictures of Cole and all his cute little kindergarten girlfriends, of him skating, and eating. The pit of my stomach aches knowing that I had those pictures and they are now gone. I just want to scream or cry or both...wait...I think I have done both of tonight. It's not just the camera necessarily, although it's not great timing given X-mas and it was a special gift from Mr. W., but it's the pictures that I hate to lose.

Skate City was fun. It reminds me when I was in Elementary school. We use to go to Skate City all the time. Cole loves to dance and the music is perfect for all his groovy moves.

Thanks for skating with me buddy. I had a blast.

Good-bye camera.
Good-bye pictures.

No comments: