Sunday, January 10, 2010

Living Without


Dear Mr. W -

It's one of your closest friends, the bathroom toilet. You can call me Toi for short. I heard the news of your recent and long awaited poo test results. WOW! Big lifestyles changes for you. No gluten, dairy, and potato (otherwise known as salt). Sounds rough. But, there are a few positives you probably haven't thought about yet. Let's face it, you're probably still in some form of denial, wondering what you CAN eat. Listen, all I know is, you will save money on toilet paper, save on water use, and you will extend the life of me by not having to use me so often. I mean, who couldn't use more fresh air?
I hope it's not a bitter good-bye for us. I have enjoyed your company, magazines read, games played on the cell phone, but really, it's not forever. You will always need me. Here's to fresh foods, homemade meals, and let's be real, some stress. You'll find the way this fits in with your lifestyle and you'll be belly ache free in no time!!

Sweet sounds of health are just ringing in my water bowl. I'll always be here for you.

Love,

Toi

No comments: