Thursday, September 30, 2010

What, no hiking?

I went on a trail run by myself on Sunday. Cole wanted to go "biking" with his dad. Whatever! I can already see it. He was born to be a cyclist like his poppy. He LOVES it. He doesn't love hiking. Whatever! Atleast he got my swim gene. The run was great; peaceful and relaxing. I even got a hike in this week in Boulder. Again, fabulous. It's been stressful at work and the alone time was nice. It clears my mind, re-energizes me.

1. We finally have a new home for NITA. It only took five months and lots and lots of stress and work and phone calls, and meetings, and more meetings....we're moving to Boulder! The space is beautiful. The drive won't be great, but Whatever!

2. The new NITA website...well, it's coming along. We're already six weeks late so what's another six weeks? Whatever!

3. Personnel issues suck, especially when you're not the one with the issue with the person, but because I manage them, it's my problem. Whatever!

4. I watched the first season of LOST in four days. That's absolutely insane. Every free minute I had I was on my iPad. That was like 20 hours of TV. And now I'm addicted. I still have five more seasons and like 100 more hours. Whatever!

5. I drank 3/4 of a bottle of wine last night, BY MYSELF! I never EVER do that! Whatever!

Goodnight world. I'm off to watch more LOST.....geez!

No comments: