Tuesday, May 10, 2011

37 or is it only 36



Dear Cole,



I thought I was going to be 37 this year, but thanks to Aunt Veronica, I'm only 36. I called her and said something like, "So, how's it feel to be turning 32? (see I know these things because we're five years apart)" And she said, "I'm only turning 31, which means you're only turning 36!" YIPPEE for me. That conversation totally made my day.




We celebrated with Angel Food cake which grandma made (not shown in first picture....that's Aunt Veronica's deliciousness). Here is grandma's attempt...don't be fooled - looks aren't everything. I ate the whole cake BEFORE dinner....practically by myself. Although, grandma helped a little.

She brought over fried chicken, edamame, potato salad, and yummy cake, and beautiful balloons, and a gift certificate for a massage.

You and daddy got me a sweet pair of shades and two cases for protection. You guys call me "Hollywood" now. I absolutely love them. Big hugs.


Aunt Veronica and family couldn't come over cuz the kids were sick, but don't think we didn't eat that cake right up. We missed them though.

Sofia and Dena came over for cake and brought gorgeous tulips.

I felt very special. Thanks to all my family and friends for making my day so awesome with warm wishes, cards, gifts, and food. Here's to being only 36!


Hugs,

Mommy

No comments: