Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day



Dear Cole,
You and dad went the store while I was still sleeping and got some of my favorite things like biscuits, bacon, cookies...and you helped daddy make breakfast for me. You even made the scrambled eggs. Delivered hot and fresh to the bedroom on a silver platter (ok, on a cookie sheet, but same difference). Thanks for making my morning so special.

You made me the most wonderful gift. Dena took you and Sofia to Home Depot for a Kid's Build Workshop. You built a planter, picked out my favorite colors in paint, and you picked out just the right flowers you knew I loved and came home and painted the planter. You worked so hard at Sofia's house and I'm so proud of what you made for me. Thank you baby doll. It's so amazing and beautiful and it's sitting in the center of our dining room table.

Daddy rebuilt my computer and loaded some music on my ipod and it's AWESOME. Thanks Chris. Big hugs to both of you.



I love you,

Mommy

No comments: