Sunday, May 22, 2011

Working it



Dear Cole,


You so know how to work me. Like, when you asked me to get the game from downstairs this morning, "I'll give you 10 kisses and 10 hugs" or like the other night when you were taking a bath, "will you please wash my hair?". My first thought is, you can wash your own hair, but then, half a second a later, I realize that soon enough, you won't be asking me for things like that. So, whenever you ask things like, "Will you please wash my hair" or "can we snuggle in your bed and read"....the answer should always be YES. You're getting growing up and fast.



We watched Justin Bieber's Never Say Never DVD. I've got Bieber Fever now....seriously. He is so cute. You remind me of him with your big eyes.



We're off to see the movie Soul Surfer. It's almost summer buddy. Four more days of school!



I love you so much.


Mommy

No comments: