Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blessings

Thank you for my life
for my beautiful Cole
for my wonderful husband
for my amazing family
for all my true friends
for all the hard things that make me grow as a person
for all the simple things for me to enjoy
Thank you for my life
Little Cole said tonight, "Mama, let's go in your room and lay on your bed and cuddle."
Who could ever pass that up?
He is learning how to read and when he recognizes a word, you can see how proud he is.
He learned how to skip a couple weekends ago
He loves to jump rope
I love to watch him do just about everything
to smell his hair after his bath
to feel his soft skin as I put lotion on him
to hear him say "Mom, you're pretty."
and I love surprise visits to my office
Sepsey Family - There is power in love; be patient. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I can just see John as he comes out of his coma try to talk with his jaw wired. It will be nice to see his smile again.

No comments: