Friday, October 16, 2009

There are things I just know about myself. Like, I don't think I could ever be a stay at home mom. I've been home 2.5 days with my sick little monkey and I know for sure, I would gain about 100 pounds. Snack, snack, snack, oh, didn't get quite enough sugar with that snack, so another more sugary snack. My jeans feel tight today and I keep telling myself that it's because they just came out of the dryer. Wendy, just stop eating. Stop watching the Heene balloon nonsense on the internet. My dogs are even annoying me - they want out, then they want in, out, in, out, in---URGH. I'm meant to sit behind a desk from 8-5, in an office outside of my house.
I have though, been very crafty getting everything ready for Cole's 1st Annual Halloween Costume Party this coming Sunday. It's sure to be a good time. I just love watching 10, five year old run around having fun.
On the agenda:
Monster Mash - with the strobe light (that is a Cole requirement)
Skeleton Hunt - find the pieces and then put him together
Guess How Many Candy Corns
Zombie Tag
Candy Necklace kits
Cotton Ball run
Mummy Wraps
Add some sugary treats (of course sugary, because I can't seem to get enough of it) and some dry ice to the punch and you have yourself a party.

No comments: