Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Date Night

Last night was a spur of the moment self proclaimed date night for me and Cole. I picked him up from school, proclaimed DATE NIGHT and we went out for dinner, and then visited Michelle who is laid up from her most recent surgery. He was an angel and we had such a good evening.

While we were driving to Michelle's he told me ALL about what he learned at school that day which is usually like pulling teeth. I changed my usual "tell me about your day" to "tell me ONE thing you learned today". He said "Fire Trucks". And we were off..I asked question after question and he answered all of them....

What about fire trucks?
What do firemen wear?
Where do they sleep?
What do the truck sound like?
What does the truck do?
What do firemen wear?
Why do they wear that stuff?

I love you buddy. More than life itself. Thanks for telling me about your day.

p.s. I love you Chris. I always have and I always will.

p.s.2 Thanks for raising such a beautiful baby with me.

No comments: