Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Landslide Victory

Can I just say how proud I am today? PROUD that I voted, PROUD to be an American. Obama WON! I've never been into politics but this year was different. With Hillary and Barack battling, I was instantly engaged. I've been a fan of Obama since early in the race because the things he said made ME want to be a BETTER American, a better neighbor, a better friend....just be better.

He inspired me and that's what true leaders do. Even if the nation stays where it (it really can't get much worse), he was able to bring people together-all different kinds of people who want to believe in something better, who believe that change is possible. I'm optimistic that our beautiful USA is going to be in good hands....after all, they are OUR hands.

No comments: