Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Victory



This is my VICTORY face! I'm not exactly sure why we called it that last night. Maybe because we survived nine weeks of our first bowling league. The "we" included me and two of my coworkers, Darla and Vikki. There is something to be said about bowling....
it's down right FUN! I think more people should do it, more often.

Our team improved so much that we moved from 8th place (last) to 4th place to 3rd place going into the finals. I'm not sure how we faired in the end because we didn't bowl very good last night, but we had fun. Thanks for the nachos Vikki.

Besides finishing up bowling, I've been on vacation this week and it's AWESOME. Things I've done:

1. Painted the kitchen - Sweet Georgia Brown
2. Got a hot stone massage....pure BLISS
3. Went to a "Bone Marrow" drive with Chris to see if we can help any kids who may need our marrow.
2. Loaded and unloaded slate tile for the family room floor project
3. Had coffee with Katie this morning
4. Got my hair done by my fabulous stylist, Jen
5. Drove to Longmont to borrow a tile saw for the family room floor project
6. Another trip to Home Depot
8. Date with Cole tonight so dad can work on the family room floor project...probably go bowling!

Almost Thanksgiving and there is SO much to be thankful for. I'll write all about it in a couple days.

xoxo

No comments: