Monday, February 14, 2011

ValentiMe's


Dear Cole,

Happy Valentime's Day. That's not a spelling mistaken. You actually say Val-en-times. It's so freakin cute. I made cupcakes for your class and a special heart cake for you. I surprised you with it this morning. Daddy made you lunch and drew a funny face on wrapping to your ding dong and I made you a homemade card. You brought both up while you sitting on the pot tonight and you said, "that face was so cute on my ding dong" and I pointed to your dad because he drew it and you said "he is so special." Awwwww! My sweet baby.

Daddy made his stuffed chicken breasts for dinner. We had twice baked potatoes, asparagus, & champagne. You even toasted and had a shot of champagne with us. We only eat this meal once a year on Valentines Day and it is just so delicious. Thanks for making it with love Daddy. You made this dinner 9 years ago on Valentine's when we first started going out. Awwwww! How romantic.

Sofia brought you a present and a card last night and invited you over for dinner. It was really sweet. Then you made her a card took it over to her tonight and it read:

Valentine Valentine
Won't you be my Valentine
Please be my Valentine
Alright

So, that pretty much sums up our Valentine's Day. Oh, and how cute is the shirt Grandma made you? It says Be My Valentine and then under the girl is says Gma and under the boy it says Cole. Shari, our neighbor, even brought over some treats for us. So thoughtful.

We all love you lots and lots and lots.

XOXO,
Mommy

p.s. you said something funny the other day - Estes was playing around with you and I was in the bathroom getting ready and i heard you say, "She's nibbling my balls!" It was really funny.

No comments: