Monday, January 26, 2009

Rodeo and Spaniards

That's right - A 14 inch hotdog. Besides the Rodeo, the flea market, and maybe the baseball stadium, these things should be illegal. It didn't take Mr. Wonderful and Cole very long to devoured this calorie packed piece of mystery at the Rodeo on Friday night.

The Rodeo -a little piece of childhood memory that as an adult I get to now share with my little one. We had a great time as a family. Chris and I have a pretty good setup, in that, we both require a lot of personal space - time by ourselves - to workout (mainly) or to get stuff done around the house or to shop or to do whatever. We compliment each other well in this area but what it means is that we end up doing a lot of activities alone with Cole. So, when we have a family outing, it really is a treat. I absolutely love this picture of Cole.

As for the Rodeo, the only thing I have to say is "watch out little fluffy sheep, because Cole's coming next year - Mutton Bustin at it's finest"! And as for this Alpaca or Llama or whatever it is, he was the cutest freakin thing. The picture doesn't do full justice, but his expression and his mustache were something else. I chuckle everytime I see this picture.

If he could talk, he would have the voice of a Spaniard and he would be saying "Adios mucho!"


No comments: